Some staff will have seen the Qwickly tool on the My Dundee landing page, which is useful for making modules available, and posting announcements to multiple modules. We now have the Qwickly Jot Assignments – which will let staff upload images for students to mark up. There is more information (and a video) on our help site.
About The Author
I'm an Educational Technologist, I was a Senior Lecturer at Portsmouth University for over 15 years prior to coming here, when I was interested in many aspects of IT to support learning, in particular in Social/informal approaches to learning. Here, I'm involved with aspects of staff development for My Dundee, Turnitin, and other aspects of L & T using Technology to support. I'm particularly interested in innovative approaches to teaching & assessment.
- Questionmark OnDemand EU - Scheduled Maintenance 03/14/2018 by Andy Dalrymple
- (Resolved) Issue taking Questionmark OnDemand tests on My Dundee 02/28/2018 by hloveday
- Advance Notice: Safe Assign Maintenance (Thur March 8th 8am - 2pm) 02/28/2018 by Emma
- Advance notice: Turnitin Scheduled maintenance. (Sat 17th March - 4pm-10pm) 02/21/2018 by Emma
- New Tool: Qwickly Jot Assignment. 02/20/2018 by Emma
- Questionmark OnDemand Issue (resolved) 02/19/2018 by hloveday