Some staff will have seen the Qwickly tool on the My Dundee landing page, which is useful for making modules available, and posting announcements to multiple modules. We now have the Qwickly Jot Assignments – which will let staff upload images for students to mark up. There is more information (and a video) on our help site.
About The Author
I'm an Educational Technologist, I was a Senior Lecturer at Portsmouth University for over 15 years prior to coming here, when I was interested in many aspects of IT to support learning, in particular in Social/informal approaches to learning. Here, I'm involved with aspects of staff development for My Dundee, Turnitin, and other aspects of L & T using Technology to support. I'm particularly interested in innovative approaches to teaching & assessment.
CTIl on Twitter
- Understanding Non-Standard Modules and Enrollment Rules 06/12/2018 by Hamish Loveday
- Important: New Module Creation Process 05/28/2018 by Hamish Loveday
- My first Wikipedia article 05/25/2018 by Emma
- Updates to Feedback Studio (Turnitin) 05/09/2018 by Emma
- Webinars from Blackboard 05/03/2018 by Emma
- Turnitin iOS app (for staff) - UPDATED 03/21/2018 by Emma