Some staff will have seen the Qwickly tool on the My Dundee landing page, which is useful for making modules available, and posting announcements to multiple modules. We now have the Qwickly Jot Assignments – which will let staff upload images for students to mark up. There is more information (and a video) on our help site.
About The Author
I'm an Educational Technologist, I was a Senior Lecturer at Portsmouth University for over 15 years prior to coming here, when I was interested in many aspects of IT to support learning, in particular in Social/informal approaches to learning. Here, I'm involved with aspects of staff development for My Dundee, Turnitin, and other aspects of L & T using Technology to support. I'm particularly interested in innovative approaches to teaching & assessment.
CTIl on Twitter
- Left menu disappeared in your My Dundee Modules? 09/08/2018 by Emma
- Changes to Turnitin - Summer 2018 25/07/2018 by Emma
- My Dundee is back! 24/07/2018 by Hamish Loveday
- My Dundee Module Creation Update 13/07/2018 by Hamish Loveday
- Summer Drop-ins: Getting your Blackboard module ready for 18/19 25/06/2018 by Hamish Loveday
- Understanding Non-Standard Modules and Enrollment Rules 12/06/2018 by Hamish Loveday