My Dundee Upgrade: Final Reminder

This following email has been sent out to all My Dundee users to remind them of the 5pm shutdown of My Dundee:

20 December 2018

My Dundee Upgrade:

Final Reminder

Dear Colleagues,

My Dundee will be taken offline at 17:00 today (20 Dec). If you are using the service this afternoon, you must ensure that you have saved any work and logged out of the system in good time (i.e. 16:45) to avoid any loss of data. 

The next communication will be tomorrow (Fri 21 Dec) to alert you when access to the temporary service has been commissioned. If you intend to access My Dundee during the upgrade period please read the following guidance:

Please remember that the temporary provision of My Dundee is there for reference purposes only and as a temporary service, may be taken down at any time if required. The deadline for full restoration of the service is the Monday 7 Jan – we will notify you of any changes to this schedule by email and on the front page of My Dundee.

Best Wishes,

Hamish Loveday
Senior Educational Technologist

Message source:

This message was sent through My Dundee to registered users. If you feel you should not be receiving these messages, please let us know.

Contact us:

Centre for Technology & Innovation in Learning (CTIL), Library and Learning Centre

University of Dundee

ctil@dundee.ac.uk

The University of Dundee is a Scottish Registered Charity, No. SC015096. © University of Dundee.