What is Collaborate Ultra?
Collaborate is an online classroom tool provided by Blackboard that can be used either externally or within a module or organisation in My Dundee. You can schedule and run session from within your modules with all the tools you’d expect in an online teaching environment.
If you are experiencing problems with Collaborate Ultra, you can access our troubleshooting form. This will help you resolve the most common issues, and will create a Help4U call automatically if your issue isn’t fixed.
What is it for?
- Attend live online teaching activities: lectures, tutorials, group-work and more
- Interact online with your teachers and peers
- Access straight from your My Dundee module
- Use break-out rooms for group work and parallel sessions
- Run your own sessions
- Schedule online live classroom sessions for groups up to 250 (500 on request)
- Run sessions on your own or with support from your colleagues
- Share your screen, specific apps, or documents like Powerpoint slides
- Monitor attendance automatically with the click of a button
- Use break-out rooms for group work
- Use the polls to increase student engagement