We support clinical educators with
- Blackboard Collaborate for hybrid and online teaching sessions (eg. Jordan’s tips)
- Mentimeter presentations to incorporate polling questions into lectures
- Pre-recording content using Yuja or voice over PowerPoints
- Padlet online post-it boards for managing student questions
- Maintaining the resources in Medblogs and Delta.
Staff Training Sessions
TILT can provide sessions for individuals or groups covering a wide range of technologies, including
- Facilitating learning with Blackboard Collaborate
- Recording your content using Yuja or PowerPoint
- Managing student discussion with Forums or Padlet
- Grading and Feedback using Turnitin
Staff Development for Medical Educators
The Faculty Development programme in Dundee is lead by Jordan Napier and more information about Jordan’s workshops can be found on the Staff Development for Medical Educators site. A range of useful tools for online teaching, with hints, tips and instructional videos to give you ideas for your teaching can be found on Jordan’s Padlet page.