Blend your module
Welcome to “Blend your module” the first of several Learning X series that we’ll be launching over the summer to support the transition to blended learning in 20/21. This is aimed at anyone involved with teaching – whether you’re a programme lead, convening several modules, or part time tutor teaching just one class.
Over the course of the next 7 days (towards the end of the day) we’ll be releasing a series of posts to help you start thinking about how you can redesign your module to support blended learning. As the posts are published, you’ll see a direct link to them below.
- Tuesday 23rd – Topics 1 and 2: Introduction / The Bigger Picture
- Wednesday 24th – Topics 3, 4 and 5: What’s the ABC model? / Digital Wellbeing and Safety / Acquisition
- Thursday 25th – Topics 6 and 7: Discussion / Collaboration
- Friday 26th – Topics 8 and 9: Practice / Investigation
- Monday 29th – Topics 10 and 11: Production / Signposting
- Tuesday 30th – Topic 12: Socialisation
In addition, we’d like to welcome you to two Live sessions, an informal chat about how you’re getting on so far. These will both take part in My Dundee – in the Staff eLearning Resources Organisation – the same Collaborate Room we use for the drop ins. (External people – drop us an email and we’ll send you a guest link)
- Friday 26th June 2:30 pm LearningX Live – Grab a cup and join us
- Tuesday 30th June 2:30 pm: LearningX Live Social – Grab a cup (or a glass) and join us
Watch the welcome video to this series of Learning X.